AMHR 2010 Nationals Class Schedule, etc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhminis

Reaction score
I just received an e-mail from Cathy B in the AMHR show dept. She says they just received their AMHR 2010 Nationals class information and it is right now being proofed and it should be on their website later this afternoon if no revisions are needed.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for that info, I will check for it later! I am excited since it will be our first time ever to go to Nationals!!!

Ok everyone needs to look at this schedule carefully and the rules, looks like they changed some things. For example Liberty, Under is Monday night right at the end of the Amateur stuff. Interesting, but no complaints.

I am thrilled that I can take two horses to a NATIONAL show and pay less than $200 each. LOL!! I should have gotten minis years ago! That's just awsome!!

Thank you so much for the information!

I looked all over the AMHR website yesterday trying to find it on a page. I thought I was just not looking in the right area.

Now we can all start planning for Nationals.

Good luck, everyone.

Does anyone see the AMHR Amateur Stallion's Over & Unders?

Karen

Does anyone see the AMHR Amateur Stallion's Over & Unders?

Karen
CLasses 122 thru 125 on Monday afternoon.

The stalls only went up 5 bucks.. considering what I pay for stalls at a local show for the weekend I think even at 70 it is an incredible deal!

I just went thru the class list and added up my total...NOT including trainer fees and ONLY showing 2 of our 3 horses...It will cost $510...guess we'll be sleeping in a stall this year...LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

I downloaded the entry forms and class schedule today and have them and ready to send in.

They also have listed on the premium book that you cannot have a "Farm Name" listed as the handler also and I did see that stalls went up to $70.00 which is still cheaper than of the Pinto World Show held at the same location.

Last years entries for us were over $1000.00 for 4 horses, this year will be a tad more expensive with the entries for 7 horses going and we show our own horses and not use trainers plus that is not counting hotels, food and fuel costs, which the fuel has went up since last year also like everything else has....but its the Nationals and its the highlight of the year for us.
default_yes.gif

We have our own cook there so we do not have to go out to eat anywhere,2 vets that are in our show group and a farrier that shows miniatures as well. Our group usually has 75 stalls there with everyone coming from all over the east coast, McCarthy's, Taylors Pony Farm, Flying J Farm, Dawns Chase Farm, Lucky Trails Farm, Lucthetta's and a few other families. We have a pretty good time helping each other getting horses ready as a team effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the Open Liberty class ran on a ammy day before? I dont remember that happening seems a bit odd? But I am sure there was a logical reason
default_yes.gif

Some of the classes got shifted around compared to previous years since they added a day at the end of the show and it affected on what classes are being shown on what particular day. The driving stake classes are on Sunday afternoon this year instead of being on Saturday like before.

Has anyone seen the Open Liberty class ran on a ammy day before? I dont remember that happening seems a bit odd? But I am sure there was a logical reason
default_yes.gif
I know people wanted to have liberty class close enough to the youths schedule so that way the Youth can be a part of it. Another reason I'm positive of this is because if I decide to go in it my horse won't be sore for being in the stall for too long. I'm sure if they keep the same schedule they will switch to the overs for that day and vice versa, I think they always tried to switch the unders and overs.

Latest posts

Back