AMHA Worlds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcody

Reaction score
AMHA worlds will be here soon, I wanted to make sure everyone knows about the new parking Fees at Will Rogers, I would hate for people to be surprised. Here is the link

Parking Fees

OMG!! I was on playing with the prices, so I chose the Tow Vehicle option, which is a total of $34.50 with the service fee, and then it said I also have to get a standard automobile pass too!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Okay, I get it now...I see the tow vehicle as being the one doing the towing, not being towed. They see it differently. It would be $34.50 to park the horse trailer across the street in the RV lot for 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see they will at least offer multi-day passes. There have been so many rumors & so much misunderstanding about the arrangements....I know some exhibitors this summer have had to pay in & out fees every time they leave the grounds. I know this is going towards paying for big new parking facilities, but they sure haven't won any friends with it.

Jan

Glad to see they will at least offer multi-day passes. There have been so many rumors & so much misunderstanding about the arrangements....I know some exhibitors this summer have had to pay in & out fees every time they leave the grounds. I know this is going towards paying for big new parking facilities, but they sure haven't won any friends with it.

Jan

Back