AMHA Worlds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcody

Reaction score
Hi guys! I spent some time visiting the worlds this past week, and took a ton of photos. I do not want to post them, as the horses are not mine, unfortunately, but put together a slide show here world photos of some of the photos.

Feel free to check it out, there were so many beautiful horses, I got to watch roadsters for the first time and saw the four in hand draft hitch. Wish there were more of the draft hitches!

Thank you for sharing your slide show. I wasn't able to watch much of it while I was at work plus my comp at work is slow. So a big thank you
default_smile.png

Thank you. I will be moving to Maryland in a few months, so this will probably be the last time I get there, so I made the best of it.

So many great pictures! You did a wonderful job capturing the diversity of the show.

Cool photos, just found Duke and I twice going over the Hunter jumps. I will try to order the photos in a few days. Thanks for capturing the moment.

Thanks everyone, I hd a lot of fun seeing so many classes and so many gorgeous horses!

MiniOutWest, send me an e mail to [email protected] with what pictures you wanted, and I will e mail you a copy. Let me know if you want a high resolution (big file) or low.

If anyone else wants any copies, just e mail me. I have about 100 other photos I did not put up there.

Great pictures.

Loved the action shots. You must love taking pics.........and your camera must be awesome!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Great photos!!! Really shows the heart and soul of the world show.... Looks like you enjoyed the show!

#52 is my little AOTE driving mare, Madi and I.... Thank you so much for sharing these pictures!!!

Back