AMHA Worlds Webcast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the webcast from Worlds is working? I was told that they had one ready, but at the AMHA site, I can't get it to work on my computer. I'm not the greatest with computers, in fact I'm not even sure if I know how to post here. My daughter Micaela posts here. She and her dad are in Texas and she is about ready to go into her first class and I would love to be able to watch, but I can't see anything on the webcast. Anyone having any luck watching?

Thanks!

Micaela's mom

I would be so lost without my hi-tech husband to help me with my computer questions, but I think this might help you, and I hope it's in time. I just logged on to the AMHA website, and the webcast is working for me, even the sound. I did notice that there are 2 messages, below the webcam screen, for users who are unable to view the webcast. Were you able to see those messages when trying to view the webcast? It's possible that you will need to download 1 or both of the programs to view the show. If you carefully follow the directions for downloading the program(s), I hope you are able to see your daughter in her class.

Good luck to you!

Pam

Thanks for responding. Nobody let me know whether they could see anything so I didn't know whether I needed to try anything else. I could see the messages at the bottom. I also saw on another post where someone was watching from work. So I knew then I needed to try to update things. Again thanks for trying to answer my question.

It is stuck on "Connecting..." with me, but I cannot install quicktime since I have Windows 98. I would love to watch

Mine is working. Video is grainy and sound hard to hear but fun to watch.

Just did the 7 and under halter and taking an hour break.

Does anyone know if the results will be posted to see?

Yes ... I can see too!!! I'm so excited.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I even got to watch my good friend Kim handing out ribbons!

I wish I had paid more attention when I clicked on the site - for those of you having problems, it said something about needing Flash ....... But I can't remember what exactly.
wacko.gif
I've been sick - I have an excuse!
wink.gif

I have Flash - no idea how I got it ... but I did a search and came up with this: Macromedia Flash Player Download Center - try downloading Flash and see is that helps!

Good luck to all having "technical dificulties"!

Nan

I'm going to get in trouble at work next week! I'll be watching the worlds instead of working! Kind of what I'm doing now!
yes.gif

Yes, it's blue screen time here, too. I don't have a clue why. (???)

Thanks for letting us know it's lunchtime, J&H!

Pam

Last edited by a moderator:
I left it on while I did chores outside, and it finally worked for me. It is Showmanship now, I am amazed and love watching this!

This is great! This is the first Mini show I have ever seen. Cool beans! I have been sitting here for a few hours. My arse is sore! I gotta go out for a spell or something.

Fran

I am trying to watch, but all I can see is a blue screen. Does that mean they're on their dinner break, or do I need to try to download Quicktime or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are on their break. The next class will be youth costume. They start at 6 PM down there, not sure what time it is up here when it reaches 6

Latest posts

Back