AMHA or AMHR Look Up Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
I need a look up please. Haucks Lil Lily. Can't remember if she was AMHA or AMHR. The pople lost the papers and I have her back at home now. She was never transferred and I want to track them down so I can get them replaced. Thanks for any help.

I can't find it in AMHA. If you owned the horse and sold her and they never put her in their name, wouldn't she still be in your name? If you are still the registered owner, then you can pay the small fee and get a new reg cert (you'd have to send in photos)

If someone can look up her R reg number for you, I'm sure that will help.

They found her on AMHR but she was never put into my name she was still in Gerald Tjeerdsma's name. So I have to locate him and see if he can help me. I called the man I sold her to and he told me he moved since he got her and lost her papers along with some dog papers. My cousin ended up with her and now she is back with me for good.....but I would like to have her papers. She is a grand daughter or great grand daughter of Orion Light.......soooooooo now to find Gerald.......

Wow, I hope you find him!
default_yes.gif

Have you tried googling his name?

Someone did a 411 search for me and found two. One in Washington state which was not him and then there is one in South Dakota but I have not been able to get in touch with him.......I hope I can. I hope he can help me get her papers.

Back