AMHA membership expiration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilnickers

Reaction score
I have searched the AMHA site and did a search on LB, and cannot find the answer to my question
default_wacko.png

When date does your membership expire each year??

(I know AMHR is November 30th)

HELP
default_sad.png

My AMHA expires 12/31. Not sure if they all come due at the same time in AMHA or if it depends on when you joined. AMHR is all the same time. Your membership card should say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is in June...soooo it appears they all expire at different times it will say on your membership card.

AMHA runs a year from when you join- so if you joined Feb 9 of 2010, it expires Feb 9 of 2011. AMHR runs from Jan. to Nov ( I think) and there is no difference in when you join- if you join in Oct, your membership expires in Nov and you have to rejoin in Jan. to be considered a member.

Both of mine are either due or past due but because of getting caught up on over due bills from the holidays, Im going to be late, way late.

Thank you for all your replies. I think I got it.....now I need to write this down, as I will probably forget again!

I need to renew both AND do the stallion reports AND don't forget.....Dec. 31st is the deadline for bringing revoked papers to permanent status for AMHA
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back