AMHA Jumps & Obstacles at World

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R3

Reaction score
I was reading the AMHA magazine on-line and saw a thank-you to the folks that contributed jumps and obstacles for the World Show. Apparently these are now going to belong to AMHA so they won't have to purchase them in the future.

Since I didn't get to watch the World Show on-line, can someone describe what they are like? I have a huge interest in these types of performance classes, so was really curious about what they got.

Thanks!

I was reading the AMHA magazine on-line and saw a thank-you to the folks that contributed jumps and obstacles for the World Show. Apparently these are now going to belong to AMHA so they won't have to purchase them in the future.

Since I didn't get to watch the World Show on-line, can someone describe what they are like? I have a huge interest in these types of performance classes, so was really curious about what they got.

Thanks!
I don't have a picture of them, but you can see pictures on the photographer's website. www.treesmedia.com and then Client Proofs and AMHA

They are listed by day and there were jumping/obstacle classes on Sat. the 25th and Wednesday the 29th.

Hope that helps!

THANKS! That helped a lot.

I've never seen jump stands like those before! It looked like the stand on the side of the exhibitor was adjustable, so it wasn't as tall when the jumps were lower.

I wish I could have seen the whole course, but the photographer was concentrating on just two jumps. But, at least now I have a good idea. I saw the 'brick' wall', the 'brush box', and a 'flower box'. Do you, or anyone else know what the other fences looked like?

Again, on the obstacle course, the photographer was focusing on just a couple of obstacles, so I couldn't get a good idea of the whole course. I did see the teeter-totter bridge, and a walk-over bridge, but that was about all. Anyone know what else was out there?

Thanks.

I have a bunch of pictures of all the jumps, but I don't know how to post them! I wish it were more simple to post these things!

Friend me on Facebook and then look at my photos. I have pictures from the 2010 worlds for youth and ammy (then left). My FB name is Jody Hoch

Since the Scott Trees website was mentioned...can anyone tell me why I can't get there? All I get is a black screen when I click on, or type in, for that matter, the web address that has been given. Have tried several times since it was first posted...but same non-results every time. Also...does it seem odd to anyone else that it says "Dubai.UAE" as part of the web address(or whatever it's called...)?

I'd love to see some of the pics, but am having NO success.

Margo (who is on slow dial-up vis Qwest, but have never had a problem accessing this type of site before?)

Margo, I'm not sure what you're seeing. I haven't had any trouble being able to get to the website, although it was kind of tricky to find the classes/photos that I was looking for. I did see somethin about their being from Dubai and when the site comes up, the first image it shows is of an Arabian horse in the desert, so they may be from overseas???? The home page cycles several large high-quality photographic images, so maybe it is just taking a while for your dial-up to download???

I will put the website as a link on this reply, maybe that will help?

http://www.treesmedia.com/

Thanks for your help and advice, Julie! I suppose it is possible that the site IS being downloaded, just slower than molasses in January! I did wait quite a while the first time I tried it, but maybe I need to leave it on while I go out to feed and clean up, see if it can manage to appear during THAT span of time!! All I see so far is a totally black screen, nothing on it at ALL.

(Dang, I'm SICK of this slow dial-up! Maybe I'll try again to find out if I have any viable(for me)options; I really can't afford things like Wild Blue/HughesNet--and much of what I've read of people's experiences with those has NOT been all that encouraging, anyway...and last I checked, I was NOT in a service area for better stuff, according to Qwest.)

Margo

Julie, I picked up the course patterns for you, but since I wasn't showing in those classes this year, I really didn't look at the jumps and obstacle courses. I just have to clean out my trailer to get to the patterns, LOL.

Latest posts

Back