AMHA and AMHR Show Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valshingle

Reaction score
I ordered photos (prints) at both 'R' Nationals and 'A' Worlds and have not received anything. Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I've left a message for Scott Trees, but can't remember who the photographer was at Nationals. Does anyone remember who that was?

Washburn was at Nationals and I (and others) have gotten our photos. Mine was only a digital version so my advertiser got it quite quick.
default_smile.png

Just spoke to Scott Trees. My photos are on their way as well as 3 others who were waiting on prints. Email photos are being done within the next few days.

It was Washburn Photography at Nationals. She has a website but I don't have a link in front of me but you can search for it. I started seeing people post their pics so they should be coming out soon.

Received our hardcopys from Washburn about three weeks ago and had the e-mail edition sent to our designer to have our advertisement submitted for the Journal's Nationals Edition.
default_aktion033.gif

I have not gotten my photos from AMHR Nationals, they original said six to eight weeks which I thought was a long time.

Just got our photo from Nationals today. link is something like: www.washburnimages.com then you have to register to get to the photos

I received my photo from Washburn at AMHR Nationals about a week ago. I was not happy with it & called Terri & she is fixing the problem & has already sent the new version to the journal but I haven't gotten it as yet. Terri is really great to work with.

Got my picture from Washburn on Monday! I was also beginning to wonder about it, so i was pretty happy to see it in the mail!
default_yes.gif

I bought a high-resolution photo from Scott Trees and I received it last week via email.

Latest posts

Back