AMHA/AMHR MEMBERSHIP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twilightranch

Reaction score
I have just became a member of A/R but I wanted to know when I am supposed to get my magazines I have already got back my R card and other info. I am still waiting on A to come. Thanks

You'll probably be receiving the February issue of The Journal from the AMHR quite soon. It's the first one of the year and was due to be mailed out last week. I don't know about the MHW.

I findly just got my Dec/Jan issue of the Journal. Not sure when I will get the next one. There is a lot of stuff (dates) in the last issue that was important stuff for members. They need to get it out on a better time frame to members.

I am not sure about AMHA's policy for new members, as to when you get the World... you might not get it until the next issue. I would call 817-783-5600 and ask them... they might send the last issue out to you
default_smile.png

Welcome! If you ever need anything there are a lot of people that will help you in this industry, in anyway possible! I am more then happy to help with any questions, issues, or concerns that you might have - pertaining to anything!

Natalie

AMHA Director

AMHA Youth Co-Chair

I bet if you asked, they might even send you the last couple of issues. When I first joined I got mine for the first couple of issues, then I stopped getting them so I called, and they sent me the last and current issues, then for the next 2 or 3 issues I got 2 copies, then it went back to normal. I haven't had any problems since, though I didn't mind getting the duplicates.

I just want to claifiy that it was the Pony Journal (AMHR) that I just got not AMHA. I got their magazine quite a while ago and I believe on schedule.

Back