American Prince

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
DSC_0116_2.jpg

DSC_0175_2.jpg

Wanted to see if I could do this. Oh he put on a show and is a little ham.

Actually Leeana he is the spitin image of his Grandsire - his sire is actually my boy, Prince, but grandpa is Renee's boy American Express - I think he takes after granddaddy in many ways.

He is a cutie for sure and love his attitude.

Stacy

Actually Leeana he is the spitin image of his Grandsire - his sire is actually my boy, Prince, but grandpa is Renee's boy American Express - I think he takes after granddaddy in many ways.
He is a cutie for sure and love his attitude.

Stacy
Oh...I thought Express was his sire. He is for sure his mirror image!

Yeah, Stacy is right. He looks more like Express than any of Expresses' sons do. So far anyway. Now that I finally figured out how to put these pictures up I will put more if anyone wants to see them. I am kind of proud of him. He is so full of himself, and always up to something. Again thanks to Michael and Mary. And I should add that he is owned in partnership with Mary and Michael Collins of Aristocratic Miniatures in Texas.

Was going to ad that his full name is Special Expressed American Prince. But I haven't come up with a barn name. I have been calling him Silly and I don't want that to stick. And I don't want to call him Prince because there is only one Prince. So I need a good short barn name.

He is absolutely stunning! I would love to see some more pictures
default_smile.png

You could call him EJ---Epress Junior

How about

Special Expressed = Spex

or

Special Expressed =SEx (Tee Hee) as in " I wouldn't mind having ..."

He has grown up very nice Lavern. I remember him when he was a baby. He is a maternal brother to my stallion.

I couldnt see those either, but did see the others on the second page

Back