American Idol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C & C Farms

Reaction score
Chris and Ace still my favorites! :aktion033:

My picks to be voted off are Jose "Sway" and David.

The judges were tough tonight.

Really loved the last guy, wow what a voice.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I love Idol.........watch it every year. :aktion033: :aktion033:

CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
::wub:

Hes my favorite!

I agree, Sway and David are out.

My favorite 3 are Chris, Ace & Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Goodbye to Sway.....David & Gideon(although he did sound better tonight)
default_wacko.png
:

Elliot and the last guy who sang :aktion033: ......I'm not crazy about Ace...he reminds me too much of "Vinny Barbarino", and his singing voice sounds a bit nasally and not natural. Did'nt care for Bucky tonight....the crooner needs to go as does Gideon. I had to disagree with the judges on Taylor...I enjoyed the song he sang and his performance...he just gets into his music!

Chris was by far the best tonight. Sway can go bye-bye as can David and Bucky. I really like Taylor. The rest I'd give another chance to see what they've got.

Chris :aktion033: :aktion033: He really kicked it!

I like Taylor and Will (the Bobby Brady Kid ...like Simon says if I were an 11 year old girl I'd just
default_wub.png
: him LOL) Sway has never done it for me and I think Ace is too much like Constantine and the beenie conversayion was weird
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Chris has been my faviorte eversince the auditions. Like the judges said last night if he had a CD out there right now I would buy it even though his music isn't my cup of tea. He was awsome tonight! You couldn't compare him to anyone else.

Sway its finially time to say good-bye, and I thought Ace didn't sound that great but he will probably stay.

The Chicken Little guy I'm sorry I can't stand to watch him lol.

I am sticking with Chris, Ace and Taylor!!!
default_wub.png
:

All 3 have very different voices and styles, but I like all 3 of them!
default_smile.png

Nancy
default_smile.png

We are Taylor Hicks fans here at this house!! I just like him because he is different, and I like his style.. we also like the guy who reminds me of Harry Conick Jr. or Frank Sinatra.. I like him as well, don't remember his name though..

Chris has been my favorite since day one, and last night he really showed what an amazing singer. I would listen to him on the radio ANY day! Also exciting - I FINALLY got through the phone lines and was able to vote last night - of COURSE I voted to Chris!!!

Liz R.

You know....I am just not all that impressed with the guys this year. Some of them have nice voices, but none of them to me screams STAR! As Simon says.....alot of the performances are just karaoke or what you would see on a cruise ship or in a bar. I guess the 2 I like the most are Ace and Chris. Ace's performance last night wasn't his best, but he is just sooooo cute!!!
default_wub.png
: Chris had a really good performance last night. I like Taylor too. He's just so quirky and seems down to earth. I'm thinking that a girl will win overall, but who knows??

edited for spelling. oooops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those that are eligible to go, THE CROONER (he can only do one thing), then Sway, SEE YA, and finally Gideon enough is enough, I agree with Simon his smile drives me crazy, and he is the male version of Brenna from NY

My favorite guys (of course I am in LOVE WITH KELLIE AND AYLA, so sorry guys) but would be Taylor and Chris.............Chris will be the top guy

For the guys, I like Chris, Taylor and Gideon (who seems to be an unpopular choice judging by previous posts!).

For the girls, my favorites are Lisa, Paris and Katherine. (And Kellie because she's so darn cute!)

Latest posts

Back