almost gave up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky seven

Reaction score
Awhile back I posted that I was giving up on my mini because we just didn't get along. Well, I didn't quit and I am so thrilled to say that my boy took that leap of faith and has become the friend I was hoping fo. I am going to start getting him used to a harness very slowly by using some of the suggestions I have read on this board. He has become such a love-bug, so happy I didn't sell him.

Wow, congrats! So happy for you.

I remember the topic on his behavior and I felt so bad you couldn't enjoy him and you were ready to give up. I'm so happy you didn't!

I am sooo happy!!! Hope you have many, many yrs of love!!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

Thats great news and so glad you now get to enjoy your miniature and have fun

Good for you for not giving up on him. May you both have years of joy and love together
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

WHOO HOOO!!! I'm so happy for you both! There's nothing like friendship with a horse!
default_wub.png

I too am SOOOOOOOO happy for you. Good job
default_yes.gif
for hanging in there. Not too long ago I had to sell my one and only mini, and boy do I miss her!!!
default_sad.png

When the weather cooperates and isn't too hot and muggy, I work with him to get him to walk on a lunge line to start his cart training. We also go for short walks in the back yard. He is getting so much better to lead. He walks beside me were he should, not lagging behind and is no longer pulling me around to graze. I have an empty run-in in his paddock and have started looking for a buddy for him. I am so happy that I didn't sell him.

Latest posts

Back