"Allure's Ultimate Secret"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
I'm very CONFUSED....

I'd like to graciously thank our most recent buyer on her selection of "Allure's Ultimate Secret" and while I'm excited about the fact that I've placed another horse; I'm also upset about the fact that I've placed another horse. Especially, since it happens to be one of my few remaining "RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior" daughters. "

I guess my consolation is that I still have (2) "Ultimate Warrior" daughter's and the fact that "Secret" is going to a wonderful home where she'll be with one of her half siblings "Allure's Ultimate Temptation" along with one of our "Ultimate Warrior" grandson's "Allure Ranch Spirits Utimate Pride".

Photos "Allure's Ultimate Secret" below are from 6/18/2010. She's in foal to our cremello stallion "Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury" for a 2011 foal.

I'm really going to miss this little girl....

100_0535.jpg

100_0531.jpg

100_0532.jpg

100_0533.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a pretty little mare, I can see why you will miss her! Congrats though on placing her in a good home.
default_smile.png

Jan

always mixed emotions but you've found a great home it sounds like.

Some peace of mind there hopefully. What a pretty mare - hopefully they'll stay in touch so you can keep tabs on her and her foal next year - bet it'll be a beauty!

I know it's sad Kimberle, but I also know that the right home is most important on your list of priorities so you will find comfort in that. She's a beauty of a mare and I bet the foal will be stunning! Congratulations to the new owner.

Some are harder to let go than others. I feel for you. I'm getting ready to put a mare up for sale that I never thought I'd sell, and I'm already feeling those mixed emotions. I'm not looking forward to it, LOL.

I can totally relate to how you are feeling. The horses become part of your heart, and it's hard to let some of them go......that's for sure.

Are you getting out of miniatures completely? I sure hope not, you have BEAUTIFUL stock.

Debbie

I can totally relate to how you are feeling. The horses become part of your heart, and it's hard to let some of them go......that's for sure.

Are you getting out of miniatures completely? I sure hope not, you have BEAUTIFUL stock.

Debbie

We're only retaining just a few for SENTIMENTAL reasons..... Some of my OLD girls that are 20 & 21 years old and a few other's.

I would be sad to let her go too! But she is going to a GOOD home that you have sold others to. And those are hard to find nowadays.

Latest posts

Back