All My Children

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
As most of you know ABC cancelled AMC. The last episode had JR shooting someone? Didn't tell us who else David had saved with the "B" braclet. Oh, I only have dial up and can't watch on the net, can someone bring me up to speed? I'm waiting on a Kindle Fire and then will be able to watch again, hopfully, until then I'm suffering, help! I need my AMC fix.
default_sad.png

As most of you know ABC cancelled AMC. The last episode had JR shooting someone? Didn't tell us who else David had saved with the "B" braclet. Oh, I only have dial up and can't watch on the net, can someone bring me up to speed? I'm waiting on a Kindle Fire and then will be able to watch again, hopfully, until then I'm suffering, help! I need my AMC fix.
default_sad.png

Settle down. I miss it too....but if Prospect Park does in fact put it online, it wont be until January. So you are not missing anything. LOL. It was a bad cliffhanger, wasnt it?!?!?!

try this link, a good, fun site to catch up on soaps.
default_smile.png

www.allmywriters.com

Thanks for the info, I don't understand who they base the ratings on? The network cancelled because they said ratings were down, well they didn't ask me, or Carol Burnett that is a viewer. So I guess I'll have to wait and see if it was Erica that got shot? Or whoever, I've tried checking on Soap channel, no luck, even got up at 1 AM to check, nope, no AMC at all. Oh well, such is life.

Basically, they are not sure who got shot yet. Debbie Morgan (angie) and Jacob Young (JR) and possibly Susan Lucci are not coming back SO FAR. Michael E. Knight (Tad) may not sign, aswell as Thorsten Kay )zach) so until Jan, we wont know. sucks.
default_sad.png

after writing all that, makes me wonder....do I know too much about soaps? LOL. NO! I have watched AMC and OLTL for 30 years, and they have brought me through a lot in life. So very sad to see them go, for the like of "The chew" (which I wil NEVER watch by the way)

I am also having withdrawal,my mom watched it when I was a kid and I continued.I didn't know there was talk of continuing it ,please let me know if they do
default_aktion033.gif
.I also refuse to watch the chew!

I'm about to cry, I did try to watch the chew once, awful! thank goodnes my OLTL and General Hosp. is still on. Only bright side is I spend more time outside!

Latest posts

Back