After our Loss

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razzy3d

Reaction score
I just wanted everyone to know how thankful I am for your posts of help, and condolences. Wow, what a great group of people to come to my rescue like that. Last I looked there were 66 posts and 1235 people read my post.

Anyway, I had to take a couple of days off to recoup, but I am doing much better now. Here is Our sweet Popout and a little girl named Katherine who came to visit her.

Thanks again everyone,

DeAnna Rasberry
KatandPopout.jpg

What a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing and you know your forum family is ALWAYS" here for you and everyone else be it good or bad.

I just wanted to bump it up again, so everyone who helped gets to see Popout. Thanks again, everyone.

DeAnna Rasberry

So cute and loveable and l like the name to.
aktion033.gif

I am so sorry to know that you lost your little one. I have not been on the forum much the past few weeks due to traveling. People were so good to me when I went through this with my little Luna last spring, I always feel moved to write when someone needs prayers. It helped me so much. ((((HUGS))))

Latest posts

Back