Addison

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well, Addison was two weeks old on Thursday! She is turning into quite a little princess. If mom doesn't want her nursing, she'll nip at Addison's hocks ("gently"). Addison will then position her butt up to mom's tummy and give her a kick LOL, throwing a bit of a tantrum. If she could talk she'd say, "What gives? Give up the milk, mom! Now!". When I walk into the barn Addison whinnys really excitedly. Also, when I go into the paddock she comes running over and shrieks with delight. It feels good to know that all the work in handling and loving her pays off with so much love in return; we're buddies.

DSCF0109-1.jpg

DSCF0113-1.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

Awww what a sweety!!Sounds like she realy loves you!!I just love her and moms color!!

Oh Matt, she is exquisite. That last pic, crop the white wall on the rite side and send it to Equusite. Their expression is lovely. AND you're her daddy! Course she's excited. Little girls love their daddys best!

She's a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
default_smile.png
Thanks for the Addison fix, keep those pictures coming!

Latest posts

Back