Ad on Craigslist....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

loveminis

:arg! HELP ME !!! I am about to scream. Saw this posting on Craigslist here in the Northwest.

Title says: miniature horses

please help me move these gals have tooo many and dont want to give to canner all female from 4 months to 6 years from 36" to 48" please call ------

What is "canner"?
default_wacko.png
What a shame
default_sad.png

please help me move these gals have tooo many and dont want to give to canner all female from 4 months to 6 years from 36" to 48" please call ------

I hate people. I really, really, really hate people.

Me too. We often talk about overbreeding horses, dogs, etc on here. . . I REALLY wish some people wouldn't breed!!!!!!!!!

GET IN TOUCH WITH CHANCES RESCUE TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP. I LIVE TO FAR AWAY TO HELP OR I WOULD TRY. KEEP US UPDATED IF YOU CAN.

If the owner approaches CMHR, we can try to help.

We can easily be reached at www.chancesminihorserescue.org

The horses mentioned above are in Montana.
Where? Or, PM me the link to the Craig's List ad, I've never used Craig's list before, so don't know where to look. Mostly just curious, but I'm also in MT.

The sad truth is horse flippers use these tactics all the time. The horses are the ones that suffer, but as long as they can put a few dollars in their pockets, they will turn a small profit and use half to buy more horses, and the cycle continues.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back