a very sad day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
some of you might remember recently I mentioned I was dreading "that phone call" well this morning it came ....... my mum passed away
default_sad.png
shes been in hospital since boxing day/St Stephens day with emphysema and diabetes , last night she had a mild heart attack ,she was "poorly" all night but took a turn for the worse this morning and although it wasnt a big one on top of everything else she didnt have any fight left and just faded away , she wouldve been 75 in April , I was trying to book a flight to go and see her (I live in Ireland she lives in the UK) but I was too late to say goodbye , Im really going to miss her but al least she and dad are back together
default_sad.png

Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Carol

Sending my sympathy for your mother's passing.....I know how you feel about not being able to be there to say "good bye" ......but know now that she's in Spirit she sees a bigger picture than we do. She knows and feels your love. Be kind to yourself.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm so very sorry!!!

(((HUGS))))

Barbie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers. (((((((HUGS)))))))

So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing........ it does bring some comfort to know she is now with your Dad I bet. I know that those they leave behind are sad and grieving, but we have to keep telling ourselves they are in a better place and no longer in pain or suffering.

I just attended a funeral yesterday, my Dad's best friend died unexpectedly last Tuesday evening.....sad, it has been a sad week all around.

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

I'm so very sorry to read of your loss - my deepest sympathy to you and your family. Mums are such special people and for some reason we feel that they will always be there, so when the time comes for them to leave, the hole that is left in our lives and hearts never seems to quite heal. But rest assured your Mum is still with you and walking beside you in Spirit (I know mine is) and as the initial sadness passes, the memories of the happy times you shared and the things you did together will come flooding in.

((((HUGS))))

Anna

Back