A thank you to Linda Best!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
Linda, I want to thank you SO MUCH for "fixing" my new little 4 month old baby colts feet at the NbarH show on Sunday! I was a wreck about his feet, and you just walked on over and made them BEAUTIFUL!!! He was well, putting it mildly "a handful", and you were so patient and wonderful with him!!!! He is walking so much better!!!!!! Thank you more than you'll ever know!!! You are awesome!!!!!

Luv you,

Joyce Maxwell

Joyce, you have nothing to worry about if Linda is working with your horse as she seem too have the feelings of touch to bring out the best manners in a horse as she works on them and her patinces is a great out reach in her handling those little handfulls that just don't get want to cooperate while being work on. I feel she is passing this on to her daughter youngest daughter as she seems to have a lot of mom in her handling horses too. I am happy to hear that Linda is still out there working her trade and maybe someday she will be able to go full steam ahead in her work. cast

Joyce you are more than welcome. I had fun seeing everyone and watching the show. You will really enjoy that little man of yours. If you need any help let me know. Linda

Latest posts

Back