A small announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly's Run Minis

Reaction score
due to a couple of very rude comment that was left on one of my photos in my gallery of my mares when i left last year i would just like to say that my minis are no longer tied, they have a small pasture with goat pannels as fenceing. i hope that i can stop being looked down on because of the fact that we had to tie them until we could afford fenceing. i'm sorry if it seems like i'm babbling but i was very offended by a couple of the comments left. the reason why we couldnt afford fenceing at the time was because of the fact that i was fighting with my school and was in the process of getting diagnosed with aspergers.also, it wasnt exactly at the top of my list at the time for obvious reasons. the horses were fine at the time so i wasnt really worried but i now know it was wrong and wont do it again.

anyway, thats all i had to say. i hope you all can forget about my nieve mistake and we can move forward, and hopefully i can stop being judged because of it. thanks.

*edited due to spelling mistakes, as usual
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back