A Simple Request

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelqhs

Reaction score
This is just a simple request. I would like to have some classes added to the 2007 AMHR Nationals. I emailed the AMHR and asked how to do this. They said I needed to contact 2 of the following people and request them. It takes multiple people to request new classes you can't just get them one from person requesting them. So I'm asking that you please contact them to get these classes added. I would love to be able to show in these classes if they get added. The classes are

30" & Under Roadster

30" & Under Roadster Stake

30" & Under Sr.Halter Geldings

30 & Under Amateur Halter Geldings

30 & Under Single Draft

Adult PMC Country Pleasure

The contacts are Larry Parnell (870)523-3352 or Dolores Williams (618)538-7866

Please Please Request these classes

I can see the roadster classes, and the Sr. Halter gelding class, and the Adult PMC country pleasure class you might beable to get in. However, there just aren't enough in draft to make it 30" and under, however perhaps see if they can split it in the A and B divisions, if they don't already do that I can't remeber. And in the amateur halter geldings if they split it by size they are going to have to do everyone else in size as well. Since they only split it Jr Geldings and Sr Geldings, Under/Over, etc....

The one class I think they should add for sure is PMC Country Pleasure.

Latest posts

Back