A pretty suprising suprise :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We purchased "Elliott" (Realitys Oro Reece Primo) from a small Mennonite family about three years ago. An ugly, shaggy horse with the sweetest disposition. They were selling him for a low low low price since his testicles had not yet descended and he was already turning three. A day before pickup, they had dropped. The lady was kind enough to sell him at the same price and he was ours!

A few months ago, I went back to purchase his registration papers. After doing some research we discovered that he had superb bloodlines. Being related to Boones Little Buckaroo (paternal great grandfather), Rowdy (maternal great great great great grandfather), and Gold Melody Boy (I will not list all the greats LOL). Today he is the proud sire of two of our own foals.

I just felt I would share that sometimes, A shaggy horse with an unknown past can turn out to be something very special.

default_smile.png

elliottrearingnice.jpeg

elliotttstandnice.jpeg

You had to purchase his papers? What the heck?

Handsome boy!

thank you everyone, he is my special guy! I taught him to rear and stretch for the judges. And yes I had to purchase the papers because the lady wasn't selling him as a registered horse on account of him not dropping. But it was a special buy considering we only spent a grand total of $400 on him
default_smile.png

I will post pictures after he completely sheds out! Thank you everyone for the compliments! He is my pride and joy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back