A Long Overdue Hello, Thank You and favor to ask

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It's been SO LONG since I've been on the forum. I've been keeping very busy with our petting farm and my graphics work. I feel like I've missed out on so much lately. I certainly do miss all my wonderful LB friends. So, I wanted to take a minute to say "Howdy Ya'll!" and to say thank you to everyone who has given me great recommendations and referrals lately. I appreciate it and our petting farm ministry appreciates it more than you know!! I've made some awesome friends here and have been blessed with the opportunities to work with several great people. Ya know...horse people just rock in my book.
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

I'm also asking for prayer. About late spring, I began having a lot of shooting pain in my arm and shoulder. Long story short, I've been through physical therapy, chiropractic and all kinds of drugs. Some worked, some didn't. Well, about a month ago, I started having a lot of neck pain. I've been unable to sit or stand for any great length of time. I went back to my doctor. She ordered xrays and more meds. The first go round with meds did nothing. Yesterday, I got the results from my xrays and it shows degeneration in my neck along with arthritis. For those of you who know me, I spend A LOT of time on my computer. I work as a full-time secretary for our church, I'm a web editor and also do logo and graphic design. SO I need to be able to sit at my computer and be creative. That's hard to do when you're in pain. I go back to see my chiropractor tomorrow. I'm not sure what his next step will be now that we know there's some degeneration happening.

I would really covet your prayers right now. Financially, during the winter months, my graphics business helps support our animal ministry to the elderly. We can't do outdoor petting farms for the residents when its 20 below and snow.... the old people don't like it!
default_wink.png
So, I need to be able to work. Due to the pain, I'm also having to reduce the amount of animals we care for. It's just too much. It makes me sad because I love what I do!! I love the elderly. I feel strongly that animal visits truly help them. I love being "artsy fartsy" (as my mom calls it) and creating logos, business cards etc. I love to paint, scrapbook and stamp. All of these things that bring joy and blessing into my life are now becoming a real challenge. I would really appreciate your prayers for my neck to be healed and for the pain to subside. Thank you again!!

I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. God bless! ~ Janine

Oh Janine!

I will of course keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you'll be feeling well again. I understand how painful it would be if you couldn't be creative and help others, as you are so awesome at that!!

default_pray.gif
hard here in Montana!

Hi Janine!!! Good to see you back!!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Hope you feel better soon - will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
default_yes.gif

Liz R.

I hope you are able to get some relief from the pain and be able to focus on the fun stuff.

I have heard your name here so many times when people discuss logo design, and from one graphic designer to another, I think your horse farm logos are fantastic!

You'll be in my prayers.

Merry Christmas!

Janine!! There you are!!
default_saludando.gif
I'm so sorry to hear about the pain you've been going thru. Please know that my good thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself....ya hear?

Janine,

I had no idea you were having trouble!
default_no.gif
I'm SO sorry! Mark and I are sending our good thoughts and prayers for you to find relief very soon.
default_yes.gif

Janine I just love my logo. I have a lot of nice comments on it all the time. Usually when you say "prancing horse" you get some carousel horse but no, not you! You got very creative and I'm always happy to recommend you.

I'm sorry that you are in pain. That stinks. I hope the doctors will find some medicine that is going to really help you out and soon. I know this weather changing won't help so let's hope they get you on something that will work really fast.

auglogohorse.jpg

Janine, I have a cousin that has it too, she ended up with surgery after many years of treatments and is doing well. Prayers, Kathy

Janine --

You absolutely have my prayers and good thoughts!!!

Your talent has really helped me and I am so proud to display the logo and cards you designed for me.

Jill

Janine

If it will help Dan and I will need a good designer after the first of the year.

Since we know that our business is going to take off we are ready to do the "professional" thing (or as pro as i can get) lol

i know about the hand and arm pain. ive been up since 4 am again i have 3 discs that fused in my neck

and a couple starting in my lower back

my prayers go out to you

dawn

Janine,

I wondered where you went off to. I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble. You know you are always in my prayers and thoughts. I just know that there has to be something out there that can help and will pray that someone (doctor or other wise) can help guide you to it.

Our logo gets so many compliments and has now been seen all over the western us. People tell us it is hte nicest logo for our sport they have seen. We think so too!

Hang in there my dear, we are all pulling for you to be ok.

Hey have you tried one of those magnetic bracelets yet? I know they are veyr helpful to some people wiht arthritis.

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement! I really appreciate it. I went to the chiropractor again today. (This is getting expensive!) He was encouraging. I still feel like poo though.

I miss ya'll!!
default_saludando.gif

Thanks again!!
default_wub.png

Sending healing thoughts to You Janine! Hope you feel better soon! I love to do the same things as you, and have occasionally had trouble, but not on that scale. I pray you find a way to continue doing the activities you love.

Janine,

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I need you here girl, you save me with your expressive graphic design talent that I completely lack! Without you, I wouldn't have anything to show off for my farm...!!! I hope everything turns out really great for you, I really do! Please keep us all updated???

Back