A little something I hope we can ALL love about the Obamas:

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mininik

Reaction score
g-090411-cvr-puppy.standard.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30173033?GT1=43001

Oh no, you ask wayyyy to much of people
default_laugh.png
He is too black, why couldnt they get a white dog? There are too many dogs in shelters, they should have gone there. What a european dog? Arent there enough American breeds?
default_rolleyes.gif

Have you read/heard of the ruckus the poor breeder that sold the Bidens their dog, is going through? Come on people already.

I think he is cute as a button
default_wub.png

He is adorable. This dog does not shed and there one daughter can not have a dog that sheds.

He is just too cute!

I hope people can just be happy that the Obama family finally has the love of a dog -- a sweet companion for Sasha and Milea, and a great stress rememdy for Barack and Michelle.

I'll admit that as much as I dislike George W, I've always loved Barney and the fact that W loves that little dog.

Animals transcend politics.

When it comes to shaking hands, he's the Obama I would choose!!!

dog54.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my chow Bryson didnt shed! Ha, no chance of that. Their dog is a cutie!

Cute dog.

Did you hear the rukus that happened when Biden picked a dog? He picked a German Shepard and PETA decided to go on the attack and blame the breeder (and all breeders) for all the dogs in shelters. It got so out of hand that the breeder was getting death threats.
default_wacko.png

I think it's a shame that those 2 little girls had to wait until they moved to the White House to get a dog. What...they couldn't afford one before now??? Or maybe their old house was too small for a dog.

I think it's a shame that those 2 little girls had to wait until they moved to the White House to get a dog. What...they couldn't afford one before now??? Or maybe their old house was too small for a dog.

Or maybe both parents worked and knew the care would fall on them. Or maybe Barrack had given them a bargain, behave and lets get through this election and you'll get a pup. Guess people will find fault in everything no matter what.

Or maybe - the girls had to wait until they showed they were responsible enough to do most of the care for a puppy. My sister and I were the same age when we got our first pup!
default_smile.png

This Portie was in another home that did not work out - he was returned to the breeder and then found his way to the Obamas through Senator Kennedy. And as Bo did not come from a shelter, the Obamas made a donation to the DC Humane Society...

Ya... Photoshop FAIL.
huh???? Can you not see the picture? It's showing on my screen.

Disregard...I thought you said photobucket fail and couldn't see the picture...

Looks real enough to me! I also have one with a dog taking a dump on an Obama sign (looks real as well) but thought I'd save that one for later!

I think it is a shame everyone can not just take delight in two pretty little girls getting their very first puppy, which by the way is very cute.
default_wub.png

Animals transcend politics.
They should.

Latest posts

Back