A Late Introduction For This Handsome Boy. . . .

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~katie~

Reaction score
Sorry guys that I haven't put an update on my baby boy. . .my computer did a 360 on me and completely crashed!!! Aghh! I'm happy to present to you this lovely boy now with a GOOD picture of his sweet eye! If you read my other post, he wasn't friendly, only handled 3 times, and is only 3 months old, and had a full body clip.

Well guess what! HE'S COMPLETELY OPPOSITE! I have been working with him every day now and he nickers when I call his name, which he has been named "Sampson", leads very well, can touch him all over, anything you want to do with him he'll do it. My sweetheart of a boy!
wub.gif

I do need to figure out what color he is though. . .he is registered AMHR and his registered name is "Josiah One" and he has some nice bloodlines too! (Will fill you in on that tomarrow lol). . .Anyhoo - they registered him black pinto but he is full body clipped and appears to be bay because he has the beige color on his muzzle. . .his sire was chestnut pinto and dam was black pinto. . .What color do y'all think he is???

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

***MORE UPDATES TO COME ON THIS THREAD SO CHECK BACK SOON!!!***

Congrats on your boy! I'm horrible at colors but he looks bay to me except........is his mane and tail black or brown. If they're not black I don't think he's a bay. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back