A killer among us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
This morning I was sitting here, having my morning coffee, when I saw Highway come out of my youngest daughter's bedroom. She was walking funny so I took a second look and she had Hannah's black Webkinz kitty BY THE THROAT carrying him through the house
default_new_shocked.gif
Ok, I thought it was hilarious, and something I'd never see her do again, so I snapped some pictures
default_rolleyes.gif

keelwebkinz2.jpg

keelwebkinz1.jpg

But man, was I wrong about her never doing it again :DOH! I think she's a natural born Webkinz hunter, or something like that
default_rolleyes.gif
Just now she came wandering in with her latest kill.

webkinz1.jpg

webkinz2.jpg

Hannah's Webkinz are now living WAY up high, so miss Highway can't reach them.

That is funny!!!!! LOL

Moxie tried to steal my webkinz one day (they are sitting on the bottom drawer of my desk, which is permanantly open at the moment!). I'm surprised she hasn't stolen them to 'give' to the pups....

That cat is cute!!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

That's so funny! We were sitting on the couch one day and my dog went running by us with my cat in his mouth. He wasn't hurting her he just wanted her to go with him so he picked her up! It was the funniest thing. They were best buds
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back