A huge Thank You...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that e-mailed me about my Dad. My Dad passed away on Oct. 10 with Dementia. He always told me to follow my dreams and to do what I love to do and I will be happy in my life forever. You know he was right and I love horses and this is what has kept me going. He also told me that people will talk and say things bad about you but ignore them because you are doing what they only wish they could do. Follow your heart and you will prosper. My Dad was my rock and always kept me laughing and going strong. I will miss him but I know I will see him again one day.

Again thank you for your thoughts and prayers...I was so over whelmed at the numerous e-mails and calls from soooo many of you. The miniatrue horse world is wonderful and has wonderful caring people and friends. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Jean McClellan who came over to be with me the night my Dad passed. One of my true friends...Thank you.

Just one more thing...keep my mother in your prayers as she is failing in her health now. She misses my Dad.

Kathey Bailey

{{{{{{{Kathey}}}}}}}

My thoughts are with you. Sending prayers to your mom.
default_sad.png

My Mom and Dad were married for 63 years. This Thanksgiving would have been their 64 th aniversary. This Thanksgiving will be hard for us but we will make it as my Dad would not want us to be sad but give thanks that he is no longer in pain. Thank you Diane for your prayers for my mother.

Please accept my belated condolences. Your dad was a very wise man. Hold mother close and share your dreams together.

Please give your mom a hug for me, hold both in your heart and enjoy the time you have with her.

Latest posts

Back