A HAPPY Rescue Story for Chances

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baybrianna

Reaction score
I've posted on Chances Mini Rescue site, but I don't think people will see it! This isn't about us, it's about a very special horse.

Mona, if you think I've crossed the line, delete this..........

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stormy's story with US began when Gini of Chances Mini Horse Rescue contacted us..... She was desperate because there were no foster homes in Oregon or Northern California.......

Instead of rehashing, I thought I'd Link you to what my husband Larry has written on My Space. It includes "before and after" photos as well....

http://blogs.myspace...logId=535121970

Sorry this is confusing, This is coming from both my Daughter and MA. The program is not allowing us to correct it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Briana, Thanks so much for telling Stormy's (Smokey's) story.

Sometimes when people surrender their horses to us, geldings turn out to be stallions, maiden mares end up being pregnant, sound horses are foundered, and the list goes on. This is where we have to rely heavily on what our foster homes relay to us so that we can get our story straight. For instance it was the former owner of Smokey who told us he had a roach back, among other things when it turned out he did not.

We knew we could count on Mary Ann and her family for a spot on evaluation and top notch care for this little guy at Miniature Ventures. The transformation you made happen for this little horse is nothing more than amazing. Smokey is in his new home and is having the time of his life with all his new friends. Thank you all so much for helping.

Latest posts

Back