A good reason

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Maybe this is why Melody isn't liking the goat lol. I caught her doing this over and over again. I know it's hard to tell but the goat is standing on Melody's back. She kept jumping on and off. And then she would let out a BIG scream
default_biggrin.png

P.S.

More pictures to come later today
default_yes.gif

DSC04816.jpg

default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Is she also sticking her tongue out at you? Looks like you got a troublemaker!

Hope you do not mind, my eyes are getting bad. Had to see, and that is what my goats do also, but once they get bigger they usually stop...

Goat.jpg

I haven't seen her do it again so Melody must have really got after her. The first time I went out, this is what was going on, everyone seemed peaceful and happy, but the second time is when I found Melody chasing the goat around the stall, kicking and biting lol. :DOH!

Oh Oh, maybe she got up there to get out of her kicks and bites, just keep an eye out
default_wub.png

Cute picture but that is one reason that I seperated my goats from my horses . That and the fact that goats are real chow hounds! They will eat everything and not let the horses have any. The doe that I have that was trying this weights about 50 to 60 pounds ! ( She is a Nigerian.) I have had them try and stand on my back when I was kneeled down to them and it really hurts ! I didn't want to put my horses through that .

Brandi,

I love your pictures! I laughed when I read what was going on here, plus the tongue sticking out.

But I also thought about this a little and wondered if (I hope I explain this clearly) a little attached goat-sized enclosed "lean-to" with a goat-size door accessing the main stall would help the goat in case she needs to get away sometimes.

Ooooh, that cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It almost reminds me of my little sister! She's two years younger than I am. When we were kids, she used to do stuff to antagonize me and then I'd get after her and my mom would see me being mean to Robin. Then after I'd get in trouble, my wicked sister would go hug my mom and say "I love you mommy." like a little angel. So, tell Melody, I can relate to how it feels when your little sister only acts cute when others can see!!!

The goat is as cute as could be. But let me tell you, I raise Nigerian goats and every now and then they can get on the nerves of the minis, and they want to chase the goats away in a fury.

I do hope you have an escape big enough for that sweet little goatie to get away in case she needs to.

I keep mine seperate unless they are in a very large pasture durring the grazing season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's a funny picture but I guess Melody doesn't think it's very funny if she is chasing that baby goat and biting and kicking at her. I think you are going to be having goat stew pretty soon. Buy a horse.

Well that's a funny picture but I guess Melody doesn't think it's very funny if she is chasing that baby goat and biting and kicking at her. I think you are going to be having goat stew pretty soon. Buy a horse.

HAHAH YES Marty I am beginning to see your point!!!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Oh that is funny. :DOH!

I just hope that Melody doesn't get too mad at her!

She looks very naughty.

Latest posts

Back