A Few Pics from My Vacation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few pics from this year's Puerto Vallarta vacation.

This year was very special as my two best friends (and who I lived with for three years) celebrated 25 years together (they started seeing each other at around 18 years of age
default_smile.png
. They rented a gorgeous villa on the side of the mountain that boasted amazing views from every room, the most comfortable beds on the planet, a concierge to cater to your every whim (I must admit I got an awesome hour-long massage my second day...Thanks Marci
default_wink.png
), and a pool that made you feel like you were floating back in the womb lol. We ate at some of the best restaurants I've ever experienced and had a chef in to cook for us one night (Puerto Vallarta is known for it's great restaurants/food). Sorry if I'm bragging, it was a great trip, though. The only minus was that Kevin couldn't come
default_no.gif
We may plan a trip back to the same place next year, though
default_biggrin.png

I'm on your left
default_smile.png
then my friend Paul, the next two are the couple of honour, Mark and Aaron, and Mark's sister and brother-in-law.

23977_375781304337_821659337_506532.jpg

A day at the beach...

25166_380271944337_821659337_508798.jpg

Enjoying a meal from our chef for the night...(Red Snapper...Mmmmm)

25166_380272324337_821659337_508800.jpg

The view from my room...

25166_380824539337_821659337_508979.jpg

One of the best parts about the trip, though, was coming home to my fur-kids and seeing Kev for a moment (I only got to see Kev for a moment as he picked me up and I dropped him off at a hotel so he could leave for California the next morning from Detroit
default_no.gif
).

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks and sounds like a lot of fun!!! Great pictures
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

And, yes, it is great to be back home and see how much the fur kids missed you!!! Gotta love it -- fur kids do not lie or pretend. Think what we could do if everyone loved us as much as our fur kids!?!?!

Hope you are well rested from your vacation and that Kev's back home soon!!!

Matt that sounds like Heaven on earth!! So glad you had such a wonderful time! It looks beautiful out there. And the beach, WOW!!! I bet you can't wait to go back!!!

That sure looks awesome!!!! oh what I would give for a holiday right now.....maybe someday....but now with all the dogs, I'm worried about leaving for too long...
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the pics Matt!!!

~kathryn

That sure looks awesome!!!! oh what I would give for a holiday right now.....maybe someday....but now with all the dogs, I'm worried about leaving for too long...
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the pics Matt!!!

~kathryn

Thanks, Kathryn.

Find people you trust and put the animals out of your mind for the week. I had Kevin and my hired man, Dan, and four, good, knowledgable, friends at hand (plus vets etc.). I left instructions for everyone and then brought home gifts
default_wink.png
I, always, only get anxious the day I come home (and it's only because I'm so excited to see everyone...human and animal). Once I'm gone, I make a conscious decision to "forget" about things for a while.

what a wonderful trip - the pictures are awesome. We've visited there once years ago and it is truly a wonderful place to spend a vacation. Generous hosts you had too! LOL

Forget the trip...I'm stuck on the eye candy
default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif
hehehehe *grin*

Matt was it you who posted a link to an ad. you made a number of years ago? Hint hint (if it was you)

Those are wonderful pictures! I am so jealous!

Hubby and I took a week long vacation to Puerto Vallarta back in 1998. I have wanted to go back ever since. I loved it.

Thanks for sharing, love the picture from your room, so glad you brought the sunshine back with you.
default_biggrin.png

I remember that picture of Matt too,
default_drool5.gif

As for your vacation, its looks so warm and right now that would be awesome. I am glad you had a wonderful time, everyone deserves a great vacation.

default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif
hehehehe *grin*
Matt was it you who posted a link to an ad. you made a number of years ago? Hint hint (if it was you)
default_blush.png
Yeah, that was me
default_smile.png
That was my PSA ad that I did about 9 years ago. It was my favourite because I got to basically ride all day long (and do a PSA for HIV).

default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif
hehehehe *grin*
default_blush.png
Yeah, that was me
default_smile.png
That was my PSA ad that I did about 9 years ago. It was my favourite because I got to basically ride all day long (and do a PSA for HIV).
So where's the link?????
default_biggrin.png

default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif
hehehehe *grin*
default_blush.png
Yeah, that was me
default_smile.png
So where's the link?????
default_biggrin.png

Here ya go...
default_rolleyes.gif
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jnf_gNKdMM...515&index=0

Matt, you always take the best vacations! Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing.

Wow! The beach is just gorgeous! What a cool vacation! Nice commercial too, are you an actor professionally?

Thanks
default_biggrin.png
I take my relaxation and partying seriously lol.

I used to be a "professional" (had a great agent, got a few good gigs) actor...I quit in about 2003.

Uh-huh, it was! And allow me to second that request for a re-post. Matt is too easy on the eyes!!!
Oh I remember that - and I hope Mary Lou doesn't mind me saying this but DAYUM
default_drool5.gif
!!!!!!

Great pics ... and video!!!!!

Latest posts

Back