a few more pics and one that I designed,....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
Good morning to all my wonderful friends :saludando: ,.....

Yesterday was the MOST wonderful day
default_wub.png
: ,.....I took a ton of pics,......sooo,..I thought I would share a few more with you,....

but,....I am posting with a heavy heart
default_sad.png
,.......for reasons that I CANNOT get into on here right now,.....my life is turning upside down again,.....

I might not be able to come on here for a while,...maybe even a long time?,..not totally sure,.....and I do love you all sooo very much,......

Could you please keep us in your thought and prayers,..even if just a little bit?,.Thank you

You guys are my best friends,......and some of you may laugh,...but,....I sincerly mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Take care everyone,......and enjoy these pics from yesterday,.......Dont worry Foxy and little Munchkin are both doing fine!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Here are my 2 babies,....
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

lookatme.jpg

Munchkin KNOWS that he is just something else!!!!!!! LOL

timeforlunch.jpg

Lunch break!!!!!!!

naptime.jpg

What do you do after lunch?????,..Why you nap of course!!!!

walkingwithmom.jpg

Then,..It is time for some exercise!

waitformemom.jpg

MAMA!!!!,..Wait for meeeeeeee!!!!!!! :lol:

mybabiesportrait.jpg

I designed this yesterday,....I think it is beautiful,.....I wish I could get this one blown up for my wall!
default_wub.png
:

anyway,......you all take care,..and thanks for being my friend,.......I am sure that in the end things will turn out the way they are suppose too
default_unsure.png
: ,..but,...if Im not on here,...I am still thinking about you all!

once again,...We love you guys,...Foxy,Munchkin,..and,...me!!!!!
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

Oh lordy how sweet you had a baby congrats you must be beside yourself. :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]Good luck to you Terry - hope that all turns out well.[/SIZE]

Lori

OH TERRI YOULL HAVE US ALL WORRIED NOW
default_unsure.png
: I LOVE YOUR DESIGN, BUT PLEASE STAY SAFE WHERE EVER YOU ARE
default_wub.png
: :saludando: TAKE CARE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everything is ok.......and that you will be back on soon!!!

I haven't been on much lately either, problems with a foal.......spending most my time in the barn!

Hope all is well with Foxy & Munchkin......
default_wink.png
:

Great pictures -- ALL of them....... Hope all is working out at home.

MA

Terri:

I love the Foxy and Munchkin pics - hope all goes well with whatever challenges life is throwing at you right now but if you survived mare stare, you can do anything! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Still on mare stare here - 330 days and May 1st, yawn.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

Your pictures are wonderful and little Munckin is adorable. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Terri. God Bless you and your family.

Tammie~

Hi there - I haven't been online for a while.

Great to see your wonderful photos of Foxy and Munchkin!

Congrats --- keep in touch -- don't be gone long.

JJay

Hi all,.....Thank you soooo very much!!!

OK,....Things came to a blow in our family Saturday night,.....It was a BIG blow up,......and I decided that things have got to change,...but,..I didnt quite no what to do,....

BUT,......Everything is figured out now,.......

The girls and I are moving to town tomorrow,....to a 2 bedroom apartment,.....We are gonna be on welfare for a while,....

Things are definitly NOT getting any better here at home,......I have alreadt got welfare established,..the lights and phone are hooked up,...We could move tonight,..but,...I dont have any money yet and no groceries,....

Fred is ok with all of this,......I STILL love him,...We just cant live together anymore right now,......I have got to do what is best for my girls right now,....

Foxy and little Munchkin will stay right here and I will be coming by a lot to check on them and take pics(for you guys)and stuff!
default_yes.gif
:

We are seperating mutually,.....I am ALLOWED to keep the van,..YAYYY!!!

Maybe someday we will be able to get back together,..but,...a LOT of things will have to change first,..it could be a year,...could be 2 years???

I said yesterday that I wasnt sure if I would be on here anymore,..cause I wasnt sure if I would be able to afford the internet on social services or not,..but ,...the phone company assured me that I will,.....but,..It is only gonna be basic minutes,....soo,..I might not be on as much
default_sad.png

I know that last post that I did on our family life that I got really upset,......but,.....you all were right!!!,....and I know now that you all really DO care for me and my girls and I will love you guys forever for it,.....

I hope you dont mind,..but,....you all hold a SPECIAL place in my heart,..forever and always,.....

I KNOW?????,...that I can do this,...I will be alright,..right????????
default_unsure.png
:

I just want to let you all know,..that I am NOT doing this to hurt Fred or anyone,...and Fred told me last night that he loves Foxy and her baby as much as I do,...and I have caught him sneaking a handful of grian to her here and there,..so,....I am not one bit worried on the care that they will recieve,.....

He asked me to come by and do the housework for him as well,....and little Boo and J.D>,..and the girls cats are here,...sooo,..you know we will be around here at least twice a week!!!,..LOL

My goal now is to go back to school and finish my grade 12 and hopefully get on a the potash mine and make 18 bucks an hour!!!!!

Once again,.....We LOVE you all!!! Foxy,Munchkin,...and,...me!!!!!!!!! :saludando:

Wow, I feel so bad for you and that you are having a hard time right now. But rest assure that you are doing the right thing by going out on your own and taking the girls with you. Independance never hurt anyone.
default_yes.gif
: Plus it sounds like you and your husband are still on good terms, so you always know that the horses and other pets are only a drive a way. It will do you and your girls good to get away, and still be able to have the home to go back to. Gives you and your husband some space and thinking time. I wish you the best of luck, and we are all only a couple keyboard clicks away.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls and I are moving to town tomorrow,....to a 2 bedroom apartment,.....We are gonna be on welfare for a while,....

We are seperating mutually,.....I am ALLOWED to keep the van,..YAYYY!!!

Maybe someday we will be able to get back together,..but,...a LOT of things will have to change first,..it could be a year,...could be 2 years???

I said yesterday that I wasnt sure if I would be on here anymore,..cause I wasnt sure if I would be able to afford the internet on social services or not,..but ,...the phone company assured me that I will,.....but,..It is only gonna be basic minutes,....soo,..I might not be on as much
default_sad.png

I know now that you all really DO care for me and my girls and I will love you guys forever for it,.....

I hope you dont mind,..but,....you all hold a SPECIAL place in my heart,..forever and always,.....

I KNOW?????,...that I can do this,...I will be alright,..right????????
default_unsure.png
:

My goal now is to go back to school and finish my grade 12 and hopefully get on a the potash mine and make 18 bucks an hour!!!!!
One day at a time - I applaud your courage to do what is best for your girls. :aktion033: And despite whatever is going on with you and Fred, at least it sounds like he will take care of Foxy and the Munchkin....

Going back to school is another great thing - you can do that, too! My great-great uncle went back to college in his 90s and he told me I was never too old to go back to school if he wasn't. I think he is still the oldest on record to get bachelor degrees from both Columbia and Fordham University!

I had my life cave in around me many times - the latest was in 2004 when my horse died and three days later I lost my job. Chronic depression and diabetes doesn't help, either... but the following December the best job in my life came along...this speed bump in the road of life will cause you to take stock in what is going on and move forward from there.

God bless and best wishes for you to stay strong and confident.
default_yes.gif
:

Sometimes the road life shows us has a few detours along the way but we are here for you for that ever important shoulder to cry on, tell happy stories, or celebrate success.
default_yes.gif
: Keep your confidence up and your chin up...it will not be easy but it is up to you - only you have the control and the power over your own destiny (wish I thought that one up but my shrink told me that one!).

BTW... Intrepid is nowhere near foaling so I hope you can be around to listen to my whining! :lol:

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back