A few casual pics of our mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SappyAppy

Reaction score
Here are a few shots of my daughter and him and a friend sharing a Redbull. Oh and yes, he loved the Red bull!Juliapro2.jpgJuliapro.jpgRedbullpro.jpg

To anyone admiring the ghetto gear in the ground driving shot, no worries, he has a real bridle now ;)

So cute. I thought I would get out the harness and bridle if it isn't windy tomorrow and do a bit of ground driving in preperation for getting back out on the road. I can't wait to start driving again. Spring is in the air even though it is turning back into winter for a few days:)

We are also having a rerun of winter here. The indoor is very welcome right about now!

Wonderul pictures! We have a friend with an indoor and I am very grateful! lol

Cajonat, your minis are adorable. I'm taking heart, you figured out this driving stuff, coming from riding, maybe i will too. Love the marathon shafts on your cart too. Seems like that would be easy to turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the straight ones weren't working very well, so we had the base widened and then they taper to the marathon shaft tips. Orion loves them. We'll be going to a scurry practice next Friday (indoor area vs. all this icky snow) so we will have a good chance to really test drive them and see if they need tweaking or not. But so far, so good!

Latest posts

Back