A different syle of driving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
This is one of the perks of mountain living. This is a typical scene passing by our house. These are some of our neighborhood buddies who often come down our road on their way to the mountain lake packing a picnic. I love these guys. They stop by on their way home to use our hose to cool down their equines and rest them and are very good to them. They keep them in very good flesh which is setting an example for others. Sorry about the wabble. I was holding the camera in one hand and my dog in the other so she wouldn't bother them.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-JYGcoJZNc

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fun!
default_laugh.png

What a wonderfully relaxed way to travel! And yes those mules and horses look great - I bet they are greateful to be able to stop off with you for a cool down on the way back!

Anna

There used to be a group that did this past my mother's house every year, on long distance drives, and they'd camp out along the way. Unfortunately, one of the main driving forces (no pun intended) in the group died, and they quit driving by. It was a sight...

Thanks for sharing, Marty!

How neat! And the music you picked was perfect too - makes me want to go on a driving picnic!

Latest posts

Back