A day in the life of 3 week old barn kitties...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
Boy.. it is hard being a barn kitty...
default_yes.gif
:

First, you have to investigate the hay bales to make sure nothing bad gets in there...

ef574364.jpg

Then.. time for a break and a snack from Mom.... (that hay investigation is HARD work....
default_whistling.gif
: )

ef574393.jpg

And when we are all through for the day... it is time for a nap....
default_wub.png
:

ef574305.jpg

Of course... the MEN of the barn really have all of the hard work to do...
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

ef5742ce.jpg

Our other mother, Suzy, said that we all have new homes when we are weaned... and that our Mom has a date with someone called "the vet... " after we go to our new homes....
default_yes.gif
:

Hi everyone, this is Suzy now..
default_wink.png
: This little darling showed up skinny, starving and pregnant about a month before she had her kittens... she is such a sweetheart... and has been a really good mommy...
default_wub.png
:

I hope you enjoy the photos and thanks for letting me share...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

What a wonderful barn kitty family you have there........They all look healthy and happy.

What are you going to do with all the kittens???? Are you scouting out homes for them?

MA

What a wonderful barn kitty family you have there........They all look healthy and happy.

What are you going to do with all the kittens???? Are you scouting out homes for them?

MA

They are SUCH little rascals...
default_wub.png
: actually, I think that I need one more home, two have already been spoken for... if I can't find a home for it, the baby will be fixed and stay here with me...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh they are so cute. I have to agree with AppyLover2 though baby anythings are cute
default_wub.png
: . They sure look happy and content now that they found you.

Latest posts

Back