A BIG Thank-you to ROKO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
I have been needing to update my website since last fall, and just trying to wait until I got everything together to do it all at once. Well, you know how that goes. Horses are getting shaggy winter coats and not a good time to take pictures. A horse or two gets sold and needs to be deleted. Then, Spring foals are coming and you want to wait until they are all here to show them off. And of course, yearlings need updated pictures after they have shed. I don't have sense enough to know how to do the updates myself and so I get Robin Olmstead (ROKO) to update for me. I finally decided I'm not going to get all this together at once so I began sending it to her a little at a time and she would update. Then I would send her a little more and she would sometimes have to change what she had just done a week or two earlier. I think we've finally got it together in pretty good order. The biggest changes are to the Sales Page, Mares Page, and of course the Foals Page. Also, there are a couple of updated links on the "Color Genetics 101" page. I'm expecting a couple more foals in the fall, but at present, things are pretty much up to date.

Thanks Robin, you do a great job.
default_aktion033.gif

There is a link in my signature below to check it out.

Good job and beautiful horses! I just love black and whites

What a thoughtful surprise your post is Freeland! Thank you! It's been an honor to be your webmaster for the past (6?) years.
default_yes.gif
Your website is one of the best I've ever done.

I appreciate you & the kindness you've always shown me !

Back