A "Big & Little" Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
This week we've been at Aggie Days, where school children learn about agriculture. Wednesday we had 4300 people through, almost as many Thursday, and though I haven't heard, it sure seemed like more on Friday! Today and tomorrow are Family Fun Days, and we usually have about 15 000 people throughout the two days.

We took this photo of Hawk with Billy, who is a Belgian, a heavyweight pull horse. He weighs 2600 pounds! He is literally 10 times bigger than Hawk! He moved his stall when he leaned on it to visit with Hawk.

hawkbilly.jpg

Photo is (very poorly) edited just to take me out of the photo! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: Very Sweet

I love how the clydedale/belgian has their neck stretched SO much.

Cool picture. I have one of each. A clyde/belgian and a 30" stallion. My big boy is 2200 lbs. They are both amazing breeds!!

Love that pic!! Its amazing that these 2 horses are part of the same species, yet sooo much different in size!!!

Great pic! I have a palomino belgian mare (probably about 1900lbs) and I've been wondering how I can get a pic of her and Mira, our little palomino preemie miniature. It would be cute.

GREAT PIC!! I LOVE BIG / SMALL COMPARISON PHOTOS, THEY ARE SO NEAT
default_yes.gif
:

what an awesome picture. Hawk is shure looking good Kendra. I'm so excited for show season but sooooo behind. I've been so busy with school and the weather has not been cooperating. I havent even been able to do a first clip!

what an awesome picture. Hawk is shure looking good Kendra. I'm so excited for show season but sooooo behind. I've been so busy with school and the weather has not been cooperating. I havent even been able to do a first clip!
Dali, we're behind too! This starting at the beginning of June when we're used to starting sometime in July is really tough! Though to be honest, I think we were always behind anyway!
default_wink.png
:

Hawk was clipped because of Aggie Days, and then last week was at The Mane Event, so he's had some work, I've been driving him whenever the weather allows, and we've been teaching each other how to do hunter!! I did get my yearling filly rough clipped on Monday (she's in my avatar), I wanted to see how much work we had to do in the next month! Other than that, the boys are still out being chubby, hairy horses! Of course, today it's SNOWING so that'll put a stop to any other clipping for sure!

Will you be at the meeting Saturday?

Will you be at the meeting Saturday?
Yes. It should be good.

I've been driving him whenever the weather allows
hahaha :new_rofl: who are you kidding...so maybe three times?...lol

I've driven my Jerald once since I got it...grr...it's about time for the weather to cooperate.

Latest posts

Back