A Big Congratualtions To Jane Macon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
:aktion033: I would like to give Jane a Big :aktion033: Congrats on the get of [SIZE=12pt]" Cross Country Call Me Sir "being Named the 2006 World Champion Get of Sire.. [/SIZE] This is a great honor for us
default_wub.png
: as this is the Second Son of Lazy N Redboy who has been honored with this title and several others many times Top 10 , Including Night Hawk who won the title two years in row. Sir has done a Great job for Jane and continues to do so.. Congrats again
default_cheers.gif
:

sirl.gif

Fantastic! Congratulations :aktion033: He is such a beautiful horse.

How wonderful, congrats! :aktion033: He's sure handsome!
default_yes.gif
:

It could not happen for a nicer lady than Jane and it should make you very proud also Belinda. Sorry we didn't get to tell you goodbye at nationals. take care and we will see you later in the season. Get some rest you earned it with your great year in the show ring. LOL :aktion033:

:saludando:

I, too, was thrilled for both Jane and you, Belinda, on the wonderful win. Congratulations.

I saw the class, and I thought his get where amazing! I remember seeing one of them that Tuffy was showing locally.. He is gorgeous!

CONGRATS! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back