A Big Congrats to Karen, Lori & Fashionista

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Lori gave me permission to post these and I am sure she is exhausted from showing.

I have to preface this by saying that Karen and Lori are the best people in the world to sell a horse to. I never worry about the two I sold them and I know they are always loved and cared for. They both knew how close to my heart Fashionista is and they are so great about updating me and letting me know how she is doing.

So a big congrats to Lori for showing Baxters Black Fashionista at two recent shows. The first show she got 2nd and reserve jr champion. The show this weekend she got 1st and 2nd jr champion and 1 reserve grand champion mare. Fashionista is a 2 year old.

Way to go Lori and Fashionista!

fashionshow2.JPG

fashionshow.jpg

Excellent! Congratulations to all! I agree Karen and Lori are just fabulous people!
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

Congrats - what a pretty filly!

Barbie

Thank you Kay, (I just noticed this) You are the greatest person to buy a horse from. We have learned so much from you and you are the GREATEST. We love Fashion to death and she is moms baby. She has been doing wonderful for me and I can't wait to continue with her. I know you have been super busy with Tease and her beautiful filly, but it just goes to show what type of person you are to take time to post this when you have your hands extremly full. Again you truely are one of a kind and a dear friend to us. Thanks again for sharing Fashion with us.

I just don't know what else to say you brought me to tears with such kind words. Thank you again Kay.

Now your going to make me cry, but happy tears. I am coming to Michigan and we are going to play with horses all day!

Back