A and R Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
What were the stall fees for AMHR and AMHA Nationals in 2007? what was the most anyone paid for stall fees at local shows?

I am concerned because I am seeing a increase in facilities charging shows for stalls, which in turn has to go down to the exhibitors.

Thanks!

AMHR Nationals is now $60 for the almost two weeks ( I think, I know it went up a little from the $50 it has been for years)

most I have ever paid for a "weekend" show was $75 for shows at the KY horse park - 3 days.......and if you decided you needed to stay over Sunday night well that's another $15 per stall

Average AMHR show down here for a weekend will run you $30-40

I've not shown at Worlds, but they have different options, I think from $90 up to $250 or so...

Stalls at ASPC Congress were $60 this year as well. Over here in Area II, generally starts at in the $60 range at every show, i believe at Greenville they were only like $15 or $35 though. Ohio World stalls ar $60 as well, i didnt go this year but the year before so they may have raised or lowered that price.

One of the best show values this year will be the East Coast Spring Fling. Its two days AMHR April 17 & 18 and two days AMHA April 19 & 20. Stalls are $45 and move in day is Tuesday April 15 and move out by April 21 Monday at noon. That comes down to $7.50 a night. Plus you get the extra day for moving in and moving out with no extra charge. There is also a flat fee of $110 to show a horse in open, amateur and youth. The fee is for each show but still a value if you have horses that show in all three divisions or show in multilple classes. Add to that Liberty parties, great prizes and just a fun time and its well worth the trip to NC to show. It will also be at the same facility where Eastern Championships have moved to, so this will give everyone a chance to see the place before July. There will be an AMHA World Show judge and an AMHR National Show judge. So make sure you get it on your calendars for April and come have fun on the East Coast of NC.

There is a flat fee of $110 per horse with no limit on classes?

No limit for that one horse. You can show one horse in open driving, hunter, obstacle, halter and then do the same thing in amateur and/or youth. Whatever classes that one horse can show in is covered per each show. So if you show several classes in AMHR and AMHA it would one fee of $110 for each show or $220 but you can show that one horse in any class they are eligible for.

The amateur classes will also be divided by Level and size and the AOTE classes will be divided by Jr and sr and Level. We are offering alot of classes so there is something for everyone.

Stall fees for the AMHA Workd were $90 this past year. The year before they were $80. If you want to get into the fancy barn where some of the more wealthy breeders stall their horses and advertise, the stalls are $210.

The most I have spent at shows was the Kentucy horse park. But that was a wonderful show and I loved the grounds and the camping area. Unfortunatly it is a 14 hour drive for me, so with gas prices so high, we have not been able to go the last couple of years.

Latest posts

Back