6th foal for Maple Hollow Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
This is the last foal for this year out of Maple Hollows Sir Spot. He obviously wanted to end on a great note so he made not only a filly but a gorgeous, refined, pinto filly! She is black and white with really neat markings and she is going to stay small, probably around the 31" mark, I havent measured to get a more accurate estimate
default_smile.png
. Now we are just waiting on the rest of our Echo babies and one or two Magic Trick babies!
default_wub.png

Here is her dam Fallen Ash Scouts Blackeyed Susan and the fillys full brother from last year, Maple Hollows Whoz My Daddy:

IMAG006.JPG

And her sire Maple Hollows Sir Spot:

IMAG004.JPG

I took a closeup of her head so you can see her white smudge on her nose:

susanandspots09filly007.jpg

and a close up of a neat marking on her left side:

susanandspots09filly010.jpg

susanandspots09filly001.jpg

susanandspots09filly022.jpg

susanandspots09filly009.jpg

susanandspots09filly008.jpg

Congratulations on your filly!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I see some ink spots....I'd have her tested for homozygous!
default_smile.png

Thanks and yes I am definitely thinking homozygous for tobiano and also for black. Her sire has only had black or bay foals so far and well this is her second black foal in a row so black is pretty strong in the genetics lol.
default_wub.png
Luckily I love black and pinto!

Congratulations on a pretty baby!

Thanks everyone!!!

Well you can't do much better than THAT!!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!! You must be estatic!!!!!
I totally agree! If you're going to just get one filly, make her spectacular!
Yep! Spotty made me a proud grandma! This was definitely a good cross, we did some rough clipping of this fillys full brother and are quite pleased with the little guy especially since he is a well proportioned under 28" colt (my guess is 26" but havent measured him yet)!

Latest posts

Back