6th Baby of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
We had another baby last night and it is another filly. We have 5 fillys and 1 colt so far but still have 18 more due. This baby is sired by our National Grand Champion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. He has sired 3 of the babies so far this year and all have been fillys. The dam is one of our taller mares that is only AMHR named Starlite. The baby's name is probable going to be named Gander Hill Legacys Flashy Lady. After the baby was born at 9:30 last night i sent the filly fairy to Heather's at Mulligans Run in South Carolina for Tess. Now I am hoping for 18 more fillys. Aubrey

efe469fc.jpg

efe469a9.jpg

efe46971.jpg

efe4693f.jpg

efe468bf.jpg

efe4687c.jpg

efe46852.jpg

efe467fa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on another filly! You have me VERY confused there for awhile! I couldn't figure out if it was the filly or her dam you sent to Heather, and wondered what for, on both counts...then it finally dawned on me that you were referring to the Filly Fairy, with the black pinto she had born there last night!
default_yes.gif
:

Aubrey,

Congratulations on your new foal!!!

When you get a chance, could you please tell the filly fairy that she needs to come up here to Massachusetts???

Congrats and pretty baby :aktion033: now l know where the filly fairy is hiding.

oooh she's lovely! Congrats on your little girl! :aktion033:

What a furry little cutie! She is still very nice looking no matter how much baby fur she has. Congrats.

When you get a chance, could you please tell the filly fairy that she needs to come up here to Massachusetts???
And when you're done with her, send her down to the bottom of the world, cos I wouldn't mind a filly or 2 in spring!! :bgrin :bgrin

Our foaling 'season' starts August 1st, so we have a wee wait yet, but it's lovely to see all the new arrivals on the other side of the world!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! Dont hold that filly fairy hostage now.... some of us a bit north of you are waiting on babies too![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back