5th foal for Maple Hollow Farm**pics added**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
Black and white colt!!!! Yep we are five for five on colts but they are worth it. This colt has tons of color and he is out of our red roan mare that is our best producer and my blk and white stallion, Kaycee Strawberry Wine and Maple Hollows Sir Spot. He could possibly roan out to blue roan but not sure yet, his mom had a blue roan out of Spot's sire so maybe she did with spot too, will have to wait and see. I hate to say this but I dont have pictures yet!
default_laugh.png
But Spotty did me proud, I told him that if he didnt produce color this year he would become one heck of a show gelding so he is throwing tons of color! Next year I am gonna threaten him for fillies lol
default_rolleyes.gif
. I will take pictures tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new colt!!! I look forward to his pictures
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

One of my favorite stallions had an all colt, or almost all colt, large crop one year, and they next year was a BIG crop of all fillies... So you just never know
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Here are the pictures!!! He is such a character already, he is really curious about us humans so he will come up to you let you pet him then race away!
default_wub.png

09horsepicsoffmelindascamera128.jpg

09horsepicsoffmelindascamera129.jpg

09horsepicsoffmelindascamera130.jpg

09horsepicsoffmelindascamera133.jpg

09horsepicsoffmelindascamera141.jpg

09horsepicsoffmelindascamera150.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub WOW is he gorgeous!!!!!! Great markings and I do think he might roan out and be a blue roan!!!!

WOW!!! Is he a wild colored boy, unusual markings
default_wub.png
. I will have to try some threats with my boys if these are the results. Congrats.

Thanks for the compliments on our lil guy!!! I wish we were having fillies but cant complain too much when we are getting such great quality in colts. May just have to start showing geldings too, I dont have room for more mares or stallions on my show string lol.

Melinda, I havent been on to see you had another baby. I cant wait to see it...

Congrats on your new little guy- very cute.

Congratulatios, he sure is a cute one!

Lisa

Latest posts

Back