4th Filly at Skylight !!!!! Pic page 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is gorgeous I can see why you're jumping up and down! I bet you can't stay away from the barn very long! Congrats on a beautiful filly!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Wow...beautiful buckskin filly!!!! I want one too!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
All it takes is 2 different palomino stallions and 5 bay mares a whole year of waiting and wa-la. I have been desperatly wanting a buckskin forever and a day. Never really found one i liked that I could afford. Decided to try to breed my own and with lots of prayers and horse whispers i got one. Bet i could not afford this fillies price tag if i was trying to buy her.

yep i'm already dreaming of what our future is going to be. I got her entering liberty, driving, definatly color, and halter. LOL and she isnt even 2 days old yet. Now i have to shop around for a couple of show halters that will compliment her. Hey just thought of something she's skylight farm colors. Black, white, and gold. Well the reverse she's gold, white, black. I usually show in black pants, black jacket, and metalic gold shirt. We'll match!
default_biggrin.png

Only thing i'm worried about with showing is her height. I measured her at 24"!! Her sisters were 23" they are both within the height requirements. Any one ever have a foal born that big that was a mini?

Yep, my blue roan appy gelding was born a huge 26"! He matured at 36" even.
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on your dream girl, she's a doll!
default_wub.png

Only thing i'm worried about with showing is her height. I measured her at 24"!! Her sisters were 23" they are both within the height requirements. Any one ever have a foal born that big that was a mini?

Yep, my blue roan appy gelding was born a huge 26"! He matured at 36" even.
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on your dream girl, she's a doll!
default_wub.png
WoW 26" Poor mama thats a double XL lol. I bet you were definatly worried about him going over 38.

I still cant believe i have a buckskin pinto filly. I kept going out there all day course i had all kinds of people coming by to see her. She's even better in person. Cant see her now its dark but i have her pictures to look at.
default_biggrin.png
I'll be dreaming in buckskin color tonight. IF i can even sleep lol.

She's lovely!!
default_wub.png
I can see why you're so excited!! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Latest posts

Back