4th Filly at Skylight !!!!! Pic page 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylight_minis

Reaction score
Okey thats all i can say at this point. Oh my gosh!!!! and an Ahh!! You wouldnt not believe this. Well i dont. I got my DREAM filly out of Sugar!!!!!!! Sugar has NEVER thown bay course she might not have done that this time either. Dad was durango and his dad was buckskin. Well I'm sure you've guessed it. I have the most awesome buckskin pinto filly ever she even has a star how perfect is that!!!
default_wub.png
She's seems a little on the tall side for a new born (havent measured yet) but i wouldnt care if she was a full sized riding horse at this moment i finally got a buckskin!!! I was expecting a palomino pinto and i told Mrs. Judy if i got my first buckskin filly i'd go nuts
default_new_shocked.gif
well here I am going nuts lol. I expected a buckskin by Rosaltia got pally. Expected a pally by Sugar got buckskin. Skylight is on a supppeeerrr dooopppper roll this year. We;ve had 4 fillies with no colts in site "knock on wood". And here i thought it would a colt year.

Its too dark to get pics at the moment but I will get some ha I mean i'll get a ton of pics when its light out. I havent got a name yet but i will as the day wears on.

This is definatly the filly I'm keeping this year.

Okey now i have to email everyone I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new filly!!! I can't wait to see pictures and I'm with you -- buckskin fillies are what's happening
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

PS I love the palomino filly in your avatar
love0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new filly! I usually don't post much but felt compelled to. One can sense your excitement and it is very refreshing! I am thrilled for you. How wonderful to have all those little girls running around. Good for you! Can't wait to see pictures.

Congrats, if you use Magic Shade for a name you could call her Maggie for a barn name.

Congratulations on that filly! Your excitement made me laugh this morning.
default_smile.png
Thank you.

Are you expecting more 'fillys'?

I like Dream Girl.

Charlotte

default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations!!!! Those buckskins are very popular this year with the filly fairy! Sure hope she saves one for me
default_aktion033.gif
PICS SOON PLEASE...we love seeing those new babies!!!!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your new little girl. I'm with the others, I can just feel your excitement!! YAY!!!!!!

Well there you go, "Skylight's Cloud Nine"! Congrats, can't wait to see pics!!!!!
default_smile.png

~Tammy

LOL thanks ya'll yeah i've been walking in the clouds all day. You'd think it was my first christmas or something lol. Well just wait till you see these pics and you'll know why i'm bouncing off the walls. I've pretty much decided on calling her Dream Girl i've been Dreaming of a buckskin pinto FORever. I do have 2 more possiblities for buckskin this month and one more in sept.
default_smile.png
Course doesnt matter now what color they are as long as they are healthy fillies cuz i've already got my dream girl lol.
default_smile.png
Oh how do you like her own natural eye shadow? She is going to be stunning in the show ring with me trotting right beside her. Her mom is was a champion driving horse too bad she was shown at nonrated shows. I have 2 of Dreams half sisters (same mom) and you should see them move! I'm sure that this girl will be just as good. So i'm thinking Liberty, halter, definatly color, and driving. Only thing i'm worried about with showing is her height. I measured her at 24"!! Her sisters were 23" they are both within the height requirements. Any one ever have a foal born that big that was a mini? i know her mom has as shetland back ground but she's only 37" Heres dreams pedigree. http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/skylights+dream+girl

dreamgirl.jpg

What a lovely baby!! WOOOHOOO, I can see why you are so excited. Enjoy her
default_smile.png

What a Bombshell!! She is beautiful. I think you hit the jackpot with this little girl. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back