4 new ponies arrived this week..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
We've had 3 book to come and live with us for a few weeks now, branching out into spots so i brought a little stallion, mare and colt foal.

But out of the blue on tuesday the owner of a pony i sold as a foal rang me up and asked if i'd like to buy her back! This filly i brought with her mum, and sold her, thinking i'd have plenty more foals from her mum, was gutted when only months later had to retire her mum after a breeding injury. So when i got offered the filly back i jumped at the chance!

She is a proper big shetland (a lot bigger than i expected her to be actually!), Chestnut Dun, 2yr old filly.

Venus2Aug07.jpg

And yesterday my new spots came, a 5hr trip and they all settled in very well.

Hermits Dandini is my new stallion, from the moment he stepped off the ramp i was in love! He is just stunning. He's 30", 10yr old

DominoNice.jpg

Domino.jpg

Beautiful head on him

DominoHead.jpg

And then a very mummy so she doesn't look her best in the photos, travelling took its toll on her bless.

Rosita is a 6yr old, 35" mare

Rosita2.jpg

And her colt foal, who is by Hermits Olivetti, Chester is coming up 4 months old and a typical little bratty colt! lol Lovely blue dun spotted in colour though.

Chester4.jpg

And after 5hrs travelling, bolting round the garden, trashing the stable... it was time for bed..

ChesterRositaSleep.jpg

All very pretty. I adore your little stallion. All of a sudden I really like spots!!

Robin

all very lovely but ya gotta love an older stallion AND he's gorgeous to boot! :aktion033:

CONGRATS!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: They are gorgeous!!! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: I love your stallion!
default_wub.png
: Your shetland filly is a adorable, Your mare is very pretty & the foal is a beautiful color!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had 3 book to come and live with us for a few weeks now, branching out into spots so i brought a little stallion, mare and colt foal.

But out of the blue on tuesday the owner of a pony i sold as a foal rang me up and asked if i'd like to buy her back! This filly i brought with her mum, and sold her, thinking i'd have plenty more foals from her mum, was gutted when only months later had to retire her mum after a breeding injury. So when i got offered the filly back i jumped at the chance!

She is a proper big shetland (a lot bigger than i expected her to be actually!), Chestnut Dun, 2yr old filly.

Venus2Aug07.jpg

And yesterday my new spots came, a 5hr trip and they all settled in very well.

Hermits Dandini is my new stallion, from the moment he stepped off the ramp i was in love! He is just stunning. He's 30", 10yr old

DominoNice.jpg

Domino.jpg

Beautiful head on him

DominoHead.jpg

And then a very mummy so she doesn't look her best in the photos, travelling took its toll on her bless.

Rosita is a 6yr old, 35" mare

Rosita2.jpg

And her colt foal, who is by Hermits Olivetti, Chester is coming up 4 months old and a typical little bratty colt! lol Lovely blue dun spotted in colour though.

Chester4.jpg

And after 5hrs travelling, bolting round the garden, trashing the stable... it was time for bed..

ChesterRositaSleep.jpg

Beautiful horses! Love that appy stallion of yours...oh and i don't think he's that old!! Good care and he could have another 20 years of breeding left!

Congrats on all your colorful new arrivals!!!` Im a big fan of spots myself
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on your new additions! Glad to hear they are all settling in well. Your stallion is handsome! and how nice that your have the filly back.

Latest posts

Back