4 inch flexi mouth Liverpool/Butterfly pelham

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get a 4 inch jointed/happy mouth/flexi mouth driving bit from?

In the UK I really need either a Liverpool, Post bit/butterfly pelham, or a wilson snaffle. Something with a flexi or double jointed mouthepice.

One of my boys is having bitting issues and I want to try a happy mouth style, I have tried covering the bit in leather, no good.

Those Myler knock offs don't look half bad.

Was going to say Myler and H.Sprenger makes nice mini bits. Bit on the high end though.

I had a couple of good links of folks in the UK that sold some very nice mini sized driving bits...will try to locate them again.

Try justforponies.com they have tons of happy mouths in 4 inch.

~courtney

I can lend you a straightforward French Link if you want but I personally would never put a jointed curb bit anywhere near any of my horses!!

I just got a liverpool with a barrel center and I believe I'm going to like it....it has done nothing but rain since I got it so I haven't been able to try it really, I got it from Camptown harness and it seems like it's good quality :bgrin

Champ

Latest posts

Back