3 puppies are a handful

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Hugs

Reaction score
I am taking care of my daughter's 6 month old puppy for the next month while she is taking a Cornell/Smithsonian animal behavior course in Africa.

I didn't realize how much work 3 puppies would be :bgrin

DSC06827web.jpg

DSC06819aweb.jpg

Scotty_s_visit_006web.jpg

Harder then taking care or them is trying to get a picture with all three in it
default_wink.png
:

He is a border collie but I love the fact that he matches my two shelties in color
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like fun! Puppies are so wonderful.

Where will your daughter be in Africa? I bet she will love it.

I don't know anyone that has been to Africa that cannot wait to get back.

she is in Nairobi. they will be going out to some pretty remote areas- places no tourists go. I can't wait to see all her photos when she gets back. it's a really intense course. they start at 6:00 am every day and go through until after dinner time

That is a wonderful opportunity for her.

Thru my son's experience in the Peace Corp I've

spoke with several returned members that were in Africa for

their two years..... They've all said at different times that it

changed their lives forever.....for the better.

Hope you'll share her photos when she returns.

5 very gorgeous kids! Is your son using the tent in the yard? :bgrin or is he being a good boy now?
default_yes.gif
:

Now I know who Scottie is. I was asking about him in your other thread. He is too cute!! All your pics are so nice!!!

I love those shelties to pieces! They are just simply beautiful and gorgeous. Gosh how do you keep them so groomed up living on the farm?

I also love the border poochie too. He reminds me of Petey on the Lil Rascals! He's adorable.

What you are doing looks like FUN to me! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I can only imagine how proud you are of your girl.

She sounds amazing.

Thanks everyone.

Deb,

No, my son is still driving me crazy!!! I decided, though, if I made too many rules he wouldn't want to come home next break so I have just decided to let him be an adult. Things have settled down a lot now because most of his friends have had to get back to school. He and I went out for pizza and a movie last night and we had a really nice time. I went to bed when we got home and he probably stayed up all night :no: He won't emerge from his bedroom uintil probably around 2:00 :bgrin

What adorable pics !! Your daughter's puppy has the cutest markings!! Wow tell me your secret for making all three sit so pretty in a row like that!! I have to bribe mine!
default_wacko.png
:

Who's the one with the black eye patch? What a cutie!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Liz R.

Liz,

The one with the black eye patch is Scotty, my daughter's 6 month old border collie. He will be staying with me for another month while my daughter studies in Africa.

Latest posts

Back