<3 Photos:) Get Your Photos Fix <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

Heres some photos of what I've been up to lately.I went with my 4h Mini club to one of the 4 parades we go to each year. Sweetgrass met my stepsisters arabian and thought she was the boss haha it was funny. She had her ears pinned or what you can see of her fluffy ears. I can't wait for her foal
default_wub.png
: Also theres a picture of me at the 4H awards banquet just wanted to share as an extra. I got the Overall 4H member and Equine Lover award which I was SO happy about thanks Sandy
default_wub.png
: I think it's because I keep getting told I love too many horses :lol: And Wee Man got Top gelding :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Man he has improved it makes me SO happy :bgrin And then a few photos around the farm
default_wub.png
:

Thanks For Looking

Sweetgrass In Her Antlers At The Parade
default_wub.png
: :

g.jpg

Sweetgrass and Alfalfa At The Parade:

aww-1.jpg

ggmmhhmm.jpg

About Half the 4H Group at the Parade. I Took the picture But Sweetgrass is there hehe.:

awww.jpg

My Wee Man Running Yesterday So hes a little chunky haha.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png

sawee.jpg

And Jumping:

wee-2.jpg

And Yes I Suppose I embarrass him sometimes haha
default_wink.png

hehe.jpg

And one Of Myself at the banquet lol:

devoonnn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWE! how sweet is Sweetgrass in those little bows!!!!! :lol: she makes a great vixen!

wee looks cute in his fuzzin's!!! ooooh...may i ask about that trophy??? haha
default_firstprize.gif
:

AWE! how sweet is Sweetgrass in those little bows!!!!! :lol: she makes a great vixen!

wee looks cute in his fuzzin's!!! ooooh...may i ask about that trophy??? haha
default_firstprize.gif
:
Thanks
default_wub.png
: Um the Trophy was from our 4H banquet. Its the Overall Equine Lover and Member award. Its for someone whos passionate aboutt he horses and commited and most of all Loves them. hah I always get comments on Me liking too many horses hehe. I just can't afford ot lease/own them all :lol:

Congrats on your awards devon!!!You deserve it I hear about all the great stuff you do
default_smile.png
. Your guys look awsome and so cute and fluffy. Haha Sam you did a great job with alfie!!!Roys sitting hear smirking at him saying 'Haha no parades for me this year'. Great job guys!

Tristyn + Roy

Congratulations!! :aktion033: You all look great and you are going to need to get that BIG.. :new_shocked: trophy it's own trophy case!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Back