<3 Wee Man Photo Shoot <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well. I got a new Camera for Christmas!! So of course I had to take photos to share with you!
default_yes.gif
: haha. Yah Im picture Happy. Well It has this mode where it only picks up certain colours :bgrin The picture of Wee Man and the Kitty I chose Orange so the parts of the cat that were orange Stayed orange and evrything else is black and white. I chose Green with my green Lead line. I also edited a few of these photos and took out the lead line
default_smile.png
Hope you like them! You Got to Love Wee Man.
default_wub.png
: haha I sure do!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Thats also his new Leather halter And he has a little Gold plate to go on the side of it that says Wee Man! Its in tonight getting put on. And his new Lead... And yes it is a Mud pit here right now!

Wee Man and Billy!
default_wub.png
: :

aaweemancat.jpg

My Handsome Boy ;

awwwwee.jpg

Took this witht he timer haha its hard to get to the jump in 10 seconds lol;

awwwjmuping.jpg

Wee Man
default_wub.png
: :

aaweemann.jpg

Handsome :bgrin ;

aaweeeman.jpg

aaawemanlovee.jpg

aaamyweeman.jpg

And Sweetgrass Of Course
default_wub.png
: ;

aaaagee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wee Man looks so cute! My camera has that color setting too and I love it. Fever got a halter just like that for Christmas
default_yes.gif
: !

default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Thanks Becky , Yah that setting is to neat.

default_yes.gif
: Sure was Nigel!

Her butt isn't big...just fuzzy :lol:

Nice work again Devon!

Hope to see lots more creations with the new cam!

They look so cute in their winter woolies
default_wub.png
: . Neat pictures! What setting did you use?

I've never got to do that kind of stuff with pictures of Austin, but i did get the chance to do a pretty cool photo project of him for Photo in school. I did a solarization of him, but it was all manually developed and everything (maybe i'll post a pic of it)...next semester I'm taking Digital Photography though so i hope i get the chance to do all sorts of neat stuff like that!

Love the one with the cat. Looks like he is grabbing him for a good smooch!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Back