<3 New Pictures Show, Farm <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hello !

As You Know I Post Many Pictures haha Im insane. I haven't posted for a little bit and Really wanted to share some pictures from the last 3 shows What I have been to plus , some from today.We down to the Orangeville MHCO point show and got a Trophy For Showmanship both my horses Grabbed 3rd in their Large Halter Classes which I am Ecstatic about them are doing so well . Well etleast they are trying their hardest
default_smile.png
. Wee Man took home a 3rd again in gelding at this past show plus I got 2nd in showmanship and Jumper . I also got 3rd in High Point Youth With Wee Man Both are doing so much better in halter this year and I can't belive the improvement Wee Man has made at Shows this year I am a Proud mama. Thanks For Letting Me Share. Id also like to Add How Well All the members in my 4h Club are doing! Its So Great to have you all I love watching them compete we have so much fun around the far, and at shows. hehe Thanks Sandy for everything. Those are just a few of my placings hehe just wanted to share about them a bit and here are my photos.

Ive Started Training Sweetgrass To Drive For Show seqason 07' hehe I Love Her Extended Trot
default_wub.png
: :

sweetgrass-1.jpg

Wee Man and I After Showmanship With Our Trophy :bgrin :

show2.jpg

Gelding Class He is Showing Himself Very Well In halter Ears And Everything hehe.
default_wub.png

gelding.jpg

Obstacle He Grabbed a 1st at Beamsville Show Last Weekend
default_wub.png

weeshow.jpg

Sweetgrass In Halter haha Shes Looks Sleepy in this Pic
default_wacko.png

Showing0061.jpg

And... 2 of My 4H Friends and Katie, Myself and Nigel In Senior Mare.

Showing005-1.jpg

And a Recent Driving Picture Of Wee Man:

wee.jpg

Last But Not Least All Of Us in Youth Showmanship :

Devon713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Devon :saludando: Just wait till I get mine up, lol! You should see Nitro
default_wink.png
: You did good at Orangeville and I can't wait to see you on Sunday! Hey, that's me in the purple :bgrin

meinthemiddle.jpg

Yup Thats You hehe I should See Nitro Eh. hehe Cant Wait See You Soon!

Hey Dev. You sure are doing great this year, I am so proud of you.
default_wub.png
: You put so much effort in everything you do, its awesome. Weeman and G are coming along great! Good Luck at the show on Saturday I will see you there. I'll be going in costume this time so look for the 2 Lucky Ducks :bgrin

-Nicole

You should be very proud of yourself Devon
default_yes.gif
:

It pays to work hard & be dedicated...you have earned it!

It is even sweeter when you are given a challenging horse,

save up to purchase him, do all the training yourself &

now....start reaping the rewards!

:aktion033: Hooray Devon, Wee & Gee
default_wub.png
:

You should be very proud of yourself Devon
default_yes.gif
:

It pays to work hard & be dedicated...you have earned it!

It is even sweeter when you are given a challenging horse,

save up to purchase him, do all the training yourself &

now....start reaping the rewards!

:aktion033: Hooray Devon, Wee & Gee
default_wub.png
:

Thanks Sandy. hehe yes I saved up for a while to buy my Wee Man it was well worth it even though he has been a challange I couldnt Give Up on him and now he's performing great for me hehe finally I am so pleased with my little brat . I love Sweetgrass as well haha shes a sweetie!lol I want to buy one of her Babies as Sandy loves her as mucvh as I do Ill never buy her lol .thanks everyone Really
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures Devon :saludando: Just wait till I get mine up, lol! You should see Nitro
default_wink.png
: You did good at Orangeville and I can't wait to see you on Sunday! Hey, that's me in the purple :bgrin

meinthemiddle.jpg
Good job!!
default_smile.png
I LOVE your horses color,and the one in your avatar to.
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures Devon!!!! How did it go at Binbrook this past weekend? I am sorry I missed you guys. Hope the show went well for you. Did you see Madeleine and Jewel in Old MacDonalds farm? Apparently they were pretty popular! I know they came home exhausted.

Lori,

Binbrook was Pretty Good. I never had a chance to Look in Old Mcdondalds Farm hehe. I wish I had of!
default_wub.png
:

Awww Devon you guys did so good at beamsville!!Your lil guys are so pretty. It was awsome to see you guys and good job!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Back